Ever After 2018 Line Up Playlist

Since the Shambhala 2018 line up playlist did so well, We’ve decided to do it again with the Ever After 2018 Line Up! We’ve once again scoured soundcloud for a few tracks from everyone on the ever after 2018 line up!

Ever After 2018 Line Up


425 Bingemans Centre Drive, Kitchener ON N2B 3X7
All within an hour drive of Toronto…
or take advantage of the special shuttles running every day.

Ever After 2018 Line Up PARKING

On-Site parking is limited and restricted to VIP Ticket Holders ONLY. Parking is available at  City Parking locations

Ever After 2018 Line Up

Official Ever After Shuttles

We have partnered with Bus.com to bring you the Official Ever After Shuttles. Get yourself to and from Bingemans Resort with ease.

Shuttle tickets are on sale now starting at just $20!

Riding the Ever After Shuttle is a great way to travel comfortably, maximize convenience and make new friends along the way.


Every attendee (including media) will be searched prior to entry.Secondary searches within the venue may be performed at any time during the event. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough search, including emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, having all of your items examined, and possibly removing your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.


The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Narcotics officers will be working both areas and enforcing all drug-related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event; violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found intoxicated at entry, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Be responsible, and make smart choices.


You must be 16+ to enter and 19+ for alcohol/VIP. Photo ID required.


  • Any ON government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
  • Canadian or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
  • Foreign government-issued driver’s license or ID (must be accompanied by color photocopy of passport)
  • 2 pieces of ID is required (An enhanced drivers license will be accepted as 2 pieces of ID)



  • NO School ID
  • NO Consular ID
  • NO Birth certificates
  • NO Photocopies of any ID

Q: What time does the event start?
Gates open: 5pm on Friday, 1pm on Sat & Sun;

Q: Can I enter anytime?
A: Entry gates will close at 9:30pm each day. Ins & outs are not allowed.

Q: Is reentry allowed?
A: No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.

Q: What is the camera policy?
A: Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass prior to the event. Please email media@beyondoz.ca to submit your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras with lenses under 15 cm long or handheld video devices under 6”. Professional video cameras are not permitted.

Q: What can I bring with me?
See the complete list of acceptable and prohibited items under Festival Rules.

Q: Will there be a lost & found?
A: Yes. The Guest Services kiosk operates during festival hours.  Following the event, lost items will be held at the Beyond Oz offices in Concord. Contact us at info@everafterfest.com if you need to retrieve your item after the festival is over.

Q: Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
A: Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the festival or in the surrounding neighborhood. You may hand out flyers only just outside the gates at the close of the show each day. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.

Q: I’m under 16. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
A: No one under the age of 16 will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.

Q: What kind of ID do I need?
A: You must present 2 pieces of identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable ID under Festival Rules.

Q: What if my ID is lost or expired?
A: Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by  renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.

Q: Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
A: Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.

Before contacting us, please see if your question is answered in the FAQ above.
If it isn’t, find the appropriate contact below. Do not send inquiries to multiple email addresses.

By |2018-05-30T10:14:16+00:00April 9th, 2018|Music Festivals, Playlist|0 Comments
Skip to toolbar